In brief, here is what is coming:
* An in-game music store where one can preview songs, buy songs and whole albums, view artwork and see the difficulty of a track before you buy it.
* Expanded fan caps (the Rock band equivalent of xp) so that peopel who are stuck at Easy or Medium difficulty can see more of the game.
* More song options pervenue, so those of us who kind of suck can play more than 15 songs at the easy stages.
* Improved phoneme recognition so you can't just hum your way through the hard songs.
* "Random" song list improved. Hopefully this means our band (The Expatriates) will get hit with far fewer Rush and Iron Maiden songs.
Also, they've sold over 6 MILLION song downloads since Thanksgiving. That's huge. The patch is downloading today.