The AmSam guys have put together a long list of articles backing the idea that there are large scale child kidnapping operations occurring throughout the world. Click through if you're curious.
Washington stopped counting votes at 87% reporting and called it for McCain. McCain was 242 votes ahead. They have refused to count the remaining 13% of the votes.
"The Huckabee campaign is deeply disturbed by the obvious irregularities in the Washington State Republican precinct caucuses. It is very unfortunate that the Washington State Party Chairman, Luke Esser, chose to call the race for John McCain after only 87 percent of the vote was counted. According to CNN, the difference between Senator McCain and Governor Huckabee is a mere 242 votes, out of more than 12,000 votes counted-with another 1500 or so votes, apparently, not counted. That is an outrage.
"In other words, more than one in eight Evergreen State Republicans have been disenfranchised by the actions of their own party. This was an error in judgment by Mr. Esser. It was Mr. Esser's duty to oversee a fair vote-count process. Washington Republicans know, from bitter experience in the 2004 gubernatorial election, the terrible results that can come from bad ballot-counting.
Buy T-Shirts, Mugs and Sweatshirts from one of our many Cafepress Shops.Standard Store (Where you can find the famous Robot Shirt) Christmas Store (Santa Moongiver and Lee Harvey Oswald team up to spread joy) Pulp Paperback Store (Shirts made from the racy covers of 50's era pulp paperbacks... including one by Faulkner!)