Edited, see comments.
Joe Wurzelbacher is the face of the failed Republican ideology dating back to the Gingrich Revolution:
- Refuses to follow society's rules and regulations -- licensure, paying taxes
- Expects to milk the infrastructure of society for personal gain without giving anything back
- Thinks "America" only exists within the property lines of his suburban tract house -- sprawl, built on arable land
- Thinks "government" only exists to kill dark-skinned people inconveinently placed on top of the fuel for his F-150
- Isn't going to take any shit from an uppity, affirmative-action, baby-killing, terrorist-befriendin', effete, ivory-tower Ivy-League socialist n-n-n-n-n-negro
- And, most significantly, disingenuous about who he is and who is putting him up to it
McCain is finished: McCain's final hope resting on 'Joe the Plumber'
Toledo Blade | 'Joe the plumber' isn’t licensed
"Joe the Plumber" isn’t a plumber — at least not a licensed one, or a registered one.
A check of state and local licensing agencies in Ohio and Michigan shows no plumbing licenses under Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher’s name, or even misspellings of his name.
Even if it remains to be seen who exactly this guy is, he walks like a plant, tallks like a plant, and smells like a plant.
Mr. Wurzelbacher’s notoriety has raised the ire of Tom Joseph, business manager for Local 50 of the United Association of Plumbers, Steamfitters, and Service Mechanics, who claimed that Mr. Wurzelbacher didn’t undergo any apprenticeship training.
"When you have guys going out there with no training whatsoever, it’s a little disreputable to start with," Mr. Joseph said. "We’re the real Joe the Plumber."
Mr. Joseph said Mr. Wurzelbacher could only legally work in the townships, but not in any municipality in Lucas County or elsewhere in the country.
"This individual has got no schooling, no licenses, he’s never been to a training program, union or non-union, in the United States of America," Mr. Joseph said....
In January, 2007, the Ohio Department of Taxation placed a lien against him because $1,183 in personal property taxes had not been paid, but there has been no action in the case since it was filed.